Monday 18 May 2009

Motivated by a 2 year old.. why the AWOL?

Dear Friends and Family, Well, I had all those great expectations that given that the wedding was over, I would blog more often, but I am sad to say I failed in keeping my promise. The recession truly kicked in and with it, we have had so many things to resolve that trying to keep up, just became difficult. First and foremost, I started working really hard, not too sure if this was motivated by job insecurity (you never know these days) even though I got promoted at the start of the year.. but all in all, there is a ton lot more to do.. It also has to do with the 9 investments I know work with. I guess investments are like children, once you have them, they need nurturing and it never stops.. there's always something, and as a good friend says, its relentless.. :) Well, I am back after having completed two moves within a fortnight.. We know have home bases in LA and San Diego and I have to say that the former is a whole lot more fun.. and I will letting you know more about our experiences in the retro city. And please do come visit. The other important thing on my list of things to do, was to send our wedding thank you notes.. they have been written just not posted.. so if you dont receive one, John and I would like to thank you sincerely for making all the effort to head to South Africa for our wedding -we hope you had as amazing time as us and thank you for all your wonderful gifts.. now we just need to have you all over to enjoy the great stuff you bought us. My return has been motivated by our favorite two year old.. whose mom mentioned that Jas should update her blog and the two year old replied "Update mine!"Thanks Bea.. all we need for you to do is start reading and then you will be able to keep up with Don Don and Jas. And I am sure that reading is in your not to distant future. More to come....

No comments: